The Alaska Gasline Development Corporation (AGDC) will be relocating a 1.3 mile portion of the existing Kenai Spur Highway (KSH), which is part of the National Highway System, to secure site control for the proposed liquefied natural gas plant (LNG) in Nikiski. The map to the right shows the proposed route.
To view a larger image of the map, please click here.
For additional information please contact Lisa Parker at email@example.com or 907-330-6305.
- Fact Sheet: provides a description of the alternatives and project schedule.
- Frequently Asked Questions: list of standard questions and answers relating to the re-route.
- Kenai Spur Highway Re-Alignment presentation: October 2018, AGDC held a community meeting to discuss work being undertaken on the selected route for the Kenai Spur Highway realignment.
- Kenai Spur Highway Re-route presentation: June 2018, AGDC Senior Vice President Frank Richards held a community meeting to present the selected alternative of the realignment of the Kenai Spur Highway.
- Nikiski, Alaska Community meeting presentation: February 2018, AGDC Senior Vice President Frank Richards held a community meeting to discuss the project and proposed realignment of the Kenai Spur Highway.